Open Home Foundation
Vision: every child and young person growing in a secure, loving family and receiving a depth of care which will bless them throughout their life.
We can assist any family/whanau with children and young people aged between 0 and 17 years of age who are in need of support. For example family/whanau who are:
- Finding it difficult to provide stable and nurturing care for their children and young people
- Seeking assistance with their parenting skills
- In need of assistance to care for their child or young person
- Finding it difficult to manage a child or young person with behavioural difficulties
- In situations where violence is impacting on the wellbeing or safety of their children or young people
- Suffering from stress which is impacting on their ability to provide care for their child or young person
- Suffering from drug or alcohol addiction and requiring assistance with their children
- Experiencing health problems which are impacting on their family situation
- Needing respite care for children/young people with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder and an intellectual disability
You can visit our website here
Please use the form below to get in touch with us.